Place of Birth
Marital Status Married
Current Employment Postdoctoral fellow, Dept. of Chemistry, National Chung Cheng University,
Tel (O) : +886-5-2720411-61404
(Cell) : + 886-929348493
(Res.) : +886-5-2063742
Department of Physics, Dr. B. A. M.
B.Sc. (1990), M.Sc. (1992) in Physics,
Dept. of Chemistry, National Chung Cheng
University, Ming-Hsiung, Chiayi-621,
Research area :
Theoretical chemistry :
Nature of Work : (a) Study the effect of surface roughness on the heterogeneous catalytic and Development of the computer program for generating the rough surface and multifractal analysis.
(b) Hydrogen bonding interaction in Organic solvent-water and biomolecule-water and many body interaction
Dec. 1995-1999 : Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research fellow
Dept. of Physics, Dr. B. A. M.
Research area : Dielectric relaxation study of binary mixtures of liquids.
Nature of Work : Study of dielectric properties of binary mixtures using Time Domain Reflectometry and to develop the necessary computer program to find dielectric properties of pure and binary liquids.
1992-Nov. 1995 : Ph.D. Student
Dept. of Physics, Dr. B. A. M.
Research area : Theoretical Physics, Microwaves, Finite Element Method.
Title of Ph.D. Thesis : On the study of Dielectric waveguide and resonator using Finite Element method
Nature of Work : Development of the Computer Programme for the Finite Element Method and application of this programme to study the effect of discontinuities on the EM propagation through waveguides and resonators.
Laboratory skills and techniques
· Measurements of Dielectric parameters such as static permittivity and relaxation time of the liquid using the Time Domain Reflectometry technique.
· Having knowledge of Microwave bench for different bands such as C, x, k etc.
· Computer skills include MS DOS and Windows, MS Office, Origin, HG, Lotus,
· Programming in FORTRAN 77, Visual FORTRAN , BASIC, Turbo-BASIC, C.
· Computational tool : Gaussian 98
· Good math skills, Experience in numerical methods.
Awards and Fellowships
1) Dec. 1995-May 1997 : Junior Research Fellowship from Department of Science and technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi, India
2) Dec. 1997-May 1999 : Senior Research Fellowship from Department of Science and technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi, India
2000-Till date :
Postdoctoral fellowship from National Science Council, Govt. of
4) Cited in Marquis Who’s Who in Science and Engineering (6th Ed.), 2002-2003.
: Guest Lecturer, Dept. of Physics, Dr. B. A. M. University,
Subject taught : Microwaves and Microprocessor.
Also guided successfully to the M.Sc. students for their Project work.
1997-Dec. 2000 : Guest Lecturer,
Subject Taught : Electricity and Magnetism, Optics, Electronics.
Other skills and experience
Language abilities: English (fluent), Hindi, Marathi (native).
Personal qualities: Good communication skills, ability to work independently and in a group, permanent thirst for knowledge, high perceptibility of new ideas, ability to state a problem and to solve it.
References are available upon request